The ARBOR Group is once again present at the Marine Equipment Trade Show from November 15 to 17, 2022! The METS is the world’s largest exhibition of equipment, materials, and systems for the international yachting industry where three areas of expertise are highlighted: The SuperYacht Pavilion, the Marina & Yard Pavilion and the Construction Material Pavilion.
ARBOR is a partner to Boat builders, specializing in technical and decorative panels especially designed for the marine environment ( Hulls, decks and interior fitting). Our strength resides in the synergy of our brands and the control of the whole supply chain from our eco-managed forests in Gabon to our bespoke, technical, and decorative plywood panels manufactured in France.
Our companies share the common mission to offer quality, service, and expertise to our clients.
- CPL is a producer of Quality Okoumé veneers in GABON
- LEROY Deroulage is a producer of Poplar veneers in Champagne
- TOUBOIS manufactures bespoke and technical panels for the Marine
- ALLIN manufactures Okoume and Poplar Plywood panels
- MULTIDECK offers deck solutions for cruiser ships and yachts
- APLILAQ is a panel finishing specialist